Join us today….
Keep Fit Association registered teachers present creative movement and dance inspired fitness classes that are effective, safe and aim to improve all aspects of physical and overall well-being.
Join our long established association to get more than regular dance inspired exercise classes.
Some of the benefits of being a member are ….
Confidence in your teacher as the Keep Fit Association operates high standards of teacher training.
Each affiliated teacher
- Holds a nationally recognised qualification supported by Sport England and keeps up to date with continued professional development.
- Is eligible to be a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REP’s) at Advanced Instructor Level 3 which is the recognised National Standard for the Health and Fitness Industry. (Some teachers who hold a CYQ Level 2 qualification are eligible to register as Level 2 instructors).
- Has Public and Professional Liability insurance.
- Holds a current First Aid certificate.
- Has trained to teach mixed ability classes and designs the session to suit those attending each week so stimulating both mind and body.
- Will help you to get the most from each session in a non-competitive and social environment.
- Automatic membership to your local and regional Keep Fit Association
- Membership card and our national magazine ‘Moving Together’ delivered to your door, keeping you up to date with our national information and news
- Local and regional newsletters/magazines (depending on locality)
- Civil Liability cover of £10 million should you cause an accident in class
- Opportunities to participate in/attend local/regional/national team demonstrations, displays, summer classes (depending on locality) annual general meetings etc
- Opportunities to participate in/attend National Festivals/Competitions/National Annual General meeting and attend recreational health and fitness weekends at competitive prices (depending on locality)
- Discounted entry fees for many Keep Fit Association events locally and regionally
- Opportunities to participate in KfaMoves classes accross the United Kingdom, or classes of other Exercise, Movement and Dance Partnership organisations (Fitness League, Medau) subject to availability
- Opportunities to train to teach adults, children and older adults
- The opportunity to join the 100 Club with the chance of winning a cash prize each month
- Opportunities to volunteer locally, regionally and nationally, using your skills to assist with the day to day running of the association and moving it forward.
Come to a class ….
Many teachers offer a free first class so use our Class Finder on this page to locate your nearest class.
We would very much like to hear from you ….
Click here to download a membership form
Not yet sure? Then contact us or telephone our national office on 01403 266000